Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dealing with the death of a pet?

When I lost my best friend Charlie (my Bulldog) and he was only 7 years old, he died from a heart condition, I felt like I had died as well. I am so very sorry, I honestly am, it is such a painful thing, and words will not help you with your pain. I was in shock for about 3 days and then it hit me. I was at work and I broke down, I never cry, but this day it was unstoppable. I had to leave work, and then I missed a weeks worth of work because I could not stop crying. I grieved so much for him. Why I am telling you this is because you will need to grieve, I don't believe that anything anyone has to say is going to take that from you or make it easier. My husband tried, he tried so hard, but I needed to grieve. The one thing I do take solace to is the fact that I know I will see him again and he will not even know of any time that has ped before this happens. I still grieve, but I know he is doing just fine now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment