Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello need an actor?

I'm a 15 yr. old boy who lives in Cleveland, Ohio. Now the first thing, I know you get thousands of fan mail asking for different things. But, I especially want you to consider reading and replying to this one. The reason I ask you because my dream when I grow up is to become a big-time actor, specifically a comedian. Now I know I can become an actor, because if your good enough I know anything could happen. I'm at the age where my whole family asks “what are you going to be when you grow up”, and I reply with, being an actor, and they just chuckle because they know as well as I do to, that there is a very little chance of a person becoming a movie star and especially someone that they know. Even myself sometimes feel unconfident about that. So now, the thing I was writing to you about was, If you could give me some pointers, some confidence, hey, maybe you can even tell me a specific guy to meet up with that could give me the lead part in the next upcoming movie!!! But, if you can, out of the little time of the day you have, just tell me what to do because I'm lost. I mean what should I do, just go in a play hope for someone to see me, and then go to another, and another, and hope for a bigger person to see me to be in a movie? I really don't know. Or is it just being at the right place at the right time. I know I have not done anything for you I know that you don't even know me, and maybe you think that I'm just another one of those kids, just wanting things from you. But out of the goodness of you heart, please tell me how to get to the top, or at least have a good start off point. I mean if I get there, I'll win a Grammy Award and thank-you from up there, so thanks again, please reply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment