Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looking for High Risk Lenders or loand for people with bad credit?

I am looking for a lender to help me out with our situation but I am not sure where to look. My fiance and I both have horible credit, his is from his recent divorce and being diagnosed with an illness that put him out of work for a while with no medical insurance and mine is from having from having to support myself on my credit cards after I lost my job. We are both working now and would like to fix our credit reports and pay off our debts for obvious reasons. So we are looking for a loan to consolidate debts and have some money to pay for our wedding. We are looking to borrow 20,000 dollars. However with bad credit it has not been easy to find someone to lend to us. I have received several calls from people who are going to lend to us if we send money up front which leads me to believe they are trying to scam us. My dad mentioned that there may be places that would use my car as collateral for the loan but I dont know where to look for that either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment