Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm too slow to became a friend so ihavn't got any friend since 8th month so how can i find friends?

i 've been here in london for 8th month but because i'm very sensative and seriouse so i haven't got any friend who can play with after college one mor thing i'm learning english as well but now my life is very borring just go to college then come back to home no nothing so i want halp from you how can i find some friends not gangs because my dad told me that in your age commanly gys are here in london involved in gangs and somking drinking so i'm looking for friend who is not smoking and drinking and he want to be good person .it doesn't matter who are they but theymust be very good and better than me and they alsospent sometime with to playing something

0 comments:

Post a Comment