Thursday, January 12, 2012

Did I mess up with my lucid dreaming?

Alright, I was trying to lucid dream, I checked my hands every 10 minutes or so, but all night I had this odd energy sensation as if there were another spirit present, even my blanket felt as if it were vibrating to touch because of the static energy. Well, I suddenly felt as if I were vibrating, laying in my bed, I looked at my hands, normal at first sight, but then they blurred and i grew 2 fingers. I thought to myself "Alright, dreaming now." I jumped out of my bed and flew around a little bit. I was confused about what else I would like to do. I decided to go ahead and wake up, I just wanted to master getting into it. I've also been looking into astral projection and remote viewing. Did I make a oo with astral projection and do that instead? I never left my room. I was the exact same and different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment