Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What shall i do?

hi am markita am 15 everyday i cry an i used to cut my self but i dont anymore i feel as i might start again i think of my ex again an again i mizz him its like once ur single u want someone to bring that touch back that feeling i try not to be all out there but i want love now an if it doesnt come am goin to take it i feel so lonely an i dont know y i cry so much i feel so alone an i have lots of probs like angry an i get mad really quick an jeousy alot i want to talk to someone before i go back to cutting but i cant tell my mom she wouldnt understand nobody does i tryed telling the skool consulor but she threated me that she would tell my mom who can i talk to who can i tell i feel like am goin to kill my self i tryed cuting my risk i need help i feel it but who can i trust do u kno wat i can do a consulor somethen i even have a suicde hotline on my fone juz if i get that way i feel like my world is falling an am sliping away 4rm life

0 comments:

Post a Comment