Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have a boyfriend for 3 years although he is married man but i can feel he loves me, we just separated a?

week ago because of petty quarrels and i told him i don't need him anymore since i don't feel any love for him i utter those words out of anger and i told him i'm already tired of his excuses, after 2 days i texted him and asking for forgiveness and want reconciliation because i can feel emptiness without him texting me i missed him so much, although deep inside me saying its alright to call it quits since he is already married. do you think it is proper for me doing the first move for reconcilliation or forget everything about him and move on although he keep answering my message but i can feel he is hurt of what i did and what i say

0 comments:

Post a Comment