Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I live in Stark County Ohio and my parents are kicking me out, I have no way to fend for myself.?

I live in Stark County Ohio and was recently in a car accident. I was injured pretty severely, but unfortunately I don't think I can collect disability because I will be able to work within a year. My parents are threatening to kick me out, drop me from their health insurance which I am in dire need of, they told me to drop out of school. They say I'm a "miserable hurtful" human being who constantly tries to hurt people's feelings. When in actuality I'm a 21 year old female with bipolar mania, a shattered thigh bone, a shattered elbow, and I have no use of my dominant hand and won't for a possible year due to radial nerve palsy. I'm currently taking online courses to maintain full time status to keep my insurance, but if they drop me I'm screwed. I have no kids, no car, and am unable to work. What can/could/should i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment