Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I should break up with him huh?

like in a different question i ve mentioned that my bf is way too touchy on my lady parts, and i know im not fat, yea i have some fat, ...so i guess im average like in a size 7/9 in jean. but he keeps telling me how big i am, that im too fat. at first it didnt bother me at all, becasue before it didnt matter what people said to me.he claims he loves me, but a lot of the time his actions show the opposite....o and he says were going to get married, and he doesnt like it when i talk to guy friends, although i dont have any anymore becasue he told me to stop talking to them. but its just dandy when he could check a girl out real obviously in front of me. but i dont quiet think he actually does love me..i guess i could add more details later if this isnt enough lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment