Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I would like to submit my daughter for a much needed over-all of her home, and her spirit. How can I do that?

She is the RN for Red Bluff Elementary School District in Red Bluff CA. She works with 6 different schools, and children of all disabilities. At home she runs a home, cattle ranch, three boys and a husband, and sick in-laws. She has never had a vacation. She works 24/7 and gives more that 200% of herself to others. She needs a new stove, as she cooks every meal from scratch, but most of all she needs a little tender loving care. She is wonderful, and the whole town agrees with me, her mother. I have all the numbers of the school principals if you would like to call them and see about this remarkable woman. Thank you for hearing about her. Carole

0 comments:

Post a Comment